The Future

As someone who is very involved with the environment, I don't see much of a future for us. I think in my lifetime things will continue on as they have. There will be new advances in technology, we will have awful presidents, we will run out of resources and start having unnatural resources or lab-produced things.

Beyond my lifetime I see a less advanced in technology Blade Runner sort of world. I think everything will be lab produced, there will be higher advances in technology (no flying cars, but all self-driven.) I don't have much hope for how things will turn out and I don't know how much longer our planet will sustain us. I can see us all moving to the moon after we fuck the earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber and Steam Punk

Literary Speculation

Surrealism in Satoshi Kon Films